Fixes issue with colorbox not loading.
Addresses a potential security issue. All users are advised to update to this version.
Fixes an issue with a missing element for displaying K2 items.
- Updated to work with JB LIbrary v1.2.
- Moved image processing to JB LIbrary with our new custom image processing script.
- Added check for JB LIbrary v1.2 in library dependant modules.
- Implemented accordion in admin parameters.
- Reorganised parameters to make more user friendly.
- MVC format across all modules.
- Added css and js loading options.
- Added caching to all modules if missing.
- K2 content modules now have the ability to select articles from a list rather than specifying ids.
Install the new package via the Joomla installer.
Also please ensure that you have already installed the new version of the JB Library plugin.
- Fixed issue where if lightbox gallery was attached to the main image and to the view image link then multiple instances of the image would be shown.
- Fixes the image.php file for improved server variable detection.
- Fixes gallery navigation in colorbox.
- Fixes bug with Colorbox rel tags.
- Changes default behaviour for plugin rendering
- Fixes issue with k2 item images not displaying.
- This version improves the handling of the js and css files when using multiple instances of the module or microbog module on the page when using the fancybox option.