The Captify Content module is now available as a unified module for both Joomla 1.5, Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0. Please note that as of the v1.1.9 release the Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 versions are now combined while the Joomla 1.5 version is available in a separate package.
- Fix for K2 image setting when using original images
- Fix animation queue building up
- Fix a PHP short tag raising exception on live servers
- Add a mified captify script
- Fix for category images not displaying
- Fixed k2 check
- Fixed k2 helper import
- Updated to work with Joomla 3.0
- Updated to be compatible with K2 2.6
- Fix for check for K2 in admin.
- Definitive fix for random order in J2.5
- Fix for random ordering bug.
- Fix for image resize class not loading
- Fix for cache undefined parameter.
- Fix for k2 items not showing
- Fix for title overlay effect not working.
- Removes check for k2 version
- Removes k2 2.4 legacy code.
- Fixes issue with k2 featured item settings not taking hold.
- Fixes issue with k2 categories not showing in Joomla 1.7
- Fixes various issues with content not displaying.
- Removed the Joomla sections option from the module
- Added a placeholder image if no image is available.
- Please note there is still a bug with the k2 category option. This release is a temporary release until we fix that issue.
- Fixes issue with k2 settings not being honoured.
- Fixes potential security issue due to missing no direct access statement.
v1.0 Initial Release
- Updated to work with K2 2.5+