Add compatibility with latest JB Library release (2.1.5+)
Added new smart crop options to crop from top left or center.
Please update JB Library to v1.2.3
- Updated to work with JB LIbrary v1.2.
- Moved image processing to JB LIbrary with our new custom image processing script.
- Added check for JB LIbrary v1.2 in library dependant modules.
- Implemented accordion in admin parameters.
- Reorganised parameters to make more user friendly.
- MVC format across all modules.
- Added css and js loading options.
- Added caching to all modules if missing.
- K2 content modules now have the ability to select articles from a list rather than specifying ids.
Install the new package via the Joomla installer.
Also please ensure that you have already installed the new version of the JB LIbrary plugin.
- Loading prettyphoto scripts now optional.
- Ability to load multiple modules on a single page.
- Fixed validation issues.
- Updated module parameter styling.
- Images are preloaded less aggressively and slideshow is hidden till JS libraries are loaded.
- Fixed bug with pretty photo lightbox.
- This update adds preloading of images with jQuery.
- Also includes an updated smarter resize script that will work on most server configurations.
- This update removes the need to specify a subfolder if your site is located in a subfolder. Code improvements to overcome caching issues.
- Fixes the issue with displaying the image thumbnails.