The folllowing tutorial will give you a step by step process to follow for installing any Joomla module via the Joomla installer.
- Navigate to your Joomla admin area at yoursite.com/administrator
- Navigate to Extensions > Install/uninstall
- Click browse and locate the extension zip on your hard drive.
- If the zip is named unzipfirst then you must unzip the files.
- Click upload and install.
- After you receive the success message, navigate to Extensions > Module Manager
- Select the radio checkbox next to the module you just installed and begin to configure the options.
- Ensure that the module is published, is assigned to a menu item on the bottom left and all of the necessary parameters are configured.
- Apply or save the changes you have made.