You can do this by doing the following:
- Navigate to your Joomla admin area at yoursite.com/administrator
- Navigate to Extensions > Install/uninstall
- Click browse and locate the extension zip on your hard drive.
- Click upload and install.
- Navigate to Extensions > Plugin Manager.
- Scroll to the system group of plugins and locate JB LIbrary.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the plugin name and scroll to the top right of the page and click publish.
- This plugin inserts a script reference into the head of the template that loads jQuery to load and enables all of the jQuery driven effects on the site to work properly. It also includes some other handy jQuery scripts to add usability and functionality to your site.
Screenshots of installation:
For more information see the content item for the JB Library plugin.
Important note:Templates using ZenGrid framework v2 doesn't need JB Library!