Fix for parameters not diplaying properly in J2.5
Additional update - now available for J3.0.
Initial release of the Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.7 unified package
Fixes the way css and JS is implemented when used in conjunction with Zen Grid Framework version 2.
Fixes image css issues.
Updates js plugin to get urls from api
Adds more options for sizes.
Fixes issue with Fancybox js and jQuery v1.4+
- Updated for compatibility with JB LIbrary v1.2+
- Added MVC format.
- Added accordions to module parameters
- Added module class suffix to the extension parameters.
- Thanks to Andrew J Holden.
- Fixes issue with the medium images not loading. Added it as an option. (Thanks to Ron)
- Renamed files to be all lowercase.
- Added upgrade method to installer.
- Fixes a css issue in IE7
- Changes the script to use a class rather than a div so you can use the module multiple times on the page.
- Updates JFlickr script.
- Adds Fancy Box options to display images.
- Option to use your own API Key.
- Fixed bugs with display of group and user images.
- Improved admin styling
- Fixes an issue in ie6 if you were using the photoset option.
- Added clearing div to module output.
- Removed need for legacy plugin.
- Fixes a css issue with the list-style type for the images.