All Zen Grid Framework themes come with an interface that allows the user to specify some of the key colours and measurements used in the template.
The following is a list of the standard values available across Zen Grid Framework v4 themes.
- Dropdown Background - Controls the background colour of the dropdown menu area
- Dropdown Link Color - Controls the colour of the link in the dropdown
- Dropdown Active Link Color - Controls the colour of active / current links in the dropdown
- Dropdown Link Hover - Controls the colour of the links when hovered over
- Dropdown Header - Controls the colour of all other text in menu - eg labels for inut form, headings etc.
Primary and Secondary colours
The primary and secondary coloura are variables that can be applied across the theme. So if you set @primary to red then used @primary as the colour for the active dropdown link colour the colour for active links int he dropdown menu would be red.